To say I adore this set would be an understatement. A new favorite stamp set for Christmas!! This is Country Time Christmas. My image is stamped onto Classic White cardstock using Memento Tuxedo black ink.
Once colored I matted onto some Color Made Easy Rich Browns card stock. Layered a piece of Bo Bunny Powder Powder Mountain designer paper onto a Classic white cardstock layer with a scalloped edge. Wrapped some Jute twine around the edge and matted on more Color Made Easy Rich Brown cardstock. Tied off my sentiment oval with a wooden button and my edge panel as well. Sparkles all over the snow and Voila!
The Design Team created some wonderful country Christmas designs to show off to you in our Blog Hop today. Don’t forget to look for:
Hidden among the Design Team’s blogs today is our Mystery Blogger of the day. Comment on her blog and you could be chosen to win today’s set! The more you comment, the better your chances of winning.
- Allison Cope
- Christine Okken
- Cindy Lawrence
- Heather Jensen
- Julie Koerber
- Maki Jones
- Silke Ledlow
- Stacy Morgan
- Tosha Leyendekker
DO YOU WANT TO WIN OUR ENTIRE RELEASE?If you would like a chance at winning all five of our soon-to-be released September sets…
- You can play in our Get in Shape Challenge – we will have multiple winners there! Deadline for entries is FRIDAY September 13th at 5 PM EST. Check out the link for the official rules!
- Play along in our Timeless Tuesday Challenge Make a Good Impression, you can win our entire new release in this challenge as well! See link for rules.
- All five of our September sets can be pre-ordered now, even before you see them all! Take advantage our New Release Bundle and get 10% off when you purchase all five sets together in a bundle. This discount will be available for only 1 week following the release.
- All sets will be live first thing Friday morning along with the coordinating cut files for this release.
- Come back to the Flourishes Blog Saturday for the Winner’s Circle where we’ll announce all of our winners of this weeks’ challenges!