Welcome to Day 2 of our fabulous September release week! Today both of our Friends of Flourishes Team and our Design Team will be showcasing a wonderful new stamp set created by our beloved artist Marcella Hawley. Marcella has packed this beautiful 4x6 stamp set called "Holiday Topiaries" with an array of beautiful holiday decorated greenery and 3 seasonal sentiments to match their holiday vibe. This sweet holiday stamp set will surely make an appearance on your homemade cards, handmade gifts, tags and more this season!
You know how the color blue is my favorite! Most of the time blue is the first color I go for when I create a card, go figure. hee hee I stamped the topiary onto Classic White card stock using a clear embossing powder. Dumped my silver embossing powder over the top and flicked off the excess and heat embossed the image until shiny.
Colored with Copic Collections:
I matted a few layers with Color Made Easy True Blue collection onto Spellbinders Resplendent Rectangles. Then added some white crochet lace trim and Color Made Easy Delft blue ribbon tied off with two blue bells and some silver cord. This fits perfectly into the Dirty Dozen Christmas challenge this month of Silver Bells! Voila!!!
Hidden among the Design Team’s blogs today is our Mystery Blogger of the day. Comment on her blog and you could be chosen to win today’s set! The more you comment, the better your chances, so comment away!
- Allison Cope
- Broni Holcombe
- Cheryl Lea
- Christine Okken
- Cindy Lawrence
- Deborah Anton
- Heather Jensen
- Jenny Gropp
- Julie Koerber
- Katie Sims
- Maki Jones
- Silke Ledlow
- Stacy Morgan
- Tosha Leyendekker
- Kathy Roney, our September guest designer
DO YOU WANT TO WIN OUR ENTIRE RELEASE?If you would like a chance at winning all five of our soon-to-be released September sets…
- You can play in our Get in Shape Challenge – we will have multiple winners there! Deadline for entries is FRIDAY September 13th at 5 PM EST. Check out the link for the official rules!
- All five of our September sets can be pre-ordered now, even before you see them all! Take advantage our New Release Bundle and get 10% off when you purchase all five sets together in a bundle. This discount will be available for only 1 week following the release.
- All sets will be live first thing Friday morning along with the coordinating cut files for this release.
- Come back to the Flourishes Blog Saturday for the Winner’s Circle where we’ll announce all of our winners of this weeks’ challenges!
"Make a Good Impression" - Incorporate dry embossing somewhere on your card or project. It could be an embossing folder, stencils, or even a household item for your embossing....just make sure you "Make a Good Impression"! (FTTC237)