Sunday, September 15, 2013

FS345 Snowman Friends

This weeks Featured Stamper 345 is Shannon aka SLWhite. What a fun and spunky gallery! I adored just about every creation so it was hard to choose. However I went with this Christmas Mr. Snowman card to case. I am in the Christmas mood lately. hee hee   I kept similar paper colors and design, a snowman image, layout mostly and theme. Changed the stamp, paper company, tilted my image panel and added a sentiment tag.
This adorable new image is from Whiff Of Joy's Winter Secret kit which is available for pre-order now!  This set is sure to create some good fun for anyone. The image on classic white card stock using Memento Tuxedo black ink. Colored with various Copic markers. I cut my spellbinders die in half so that I had the scallop at the top and bottom. My fun sled is from Die-Light Christmas Duo that I added my sentiment tag to. Voila!  Have a wonderful football Sunday!

3 comments:

marion said...

So sweet, love it Stacy, hugs, Marion

TLady said...

SWEET! SWEET! SWEET!!!!!!:) LOOOOVE those little faces!!!!!!;)

Marisa said...

Precious card :D