Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Sew sweet of you

Good morning! This sweet creation is using Sew Cute in the Maya collection. She makes me smile and having boys sometimes the girlie ones are just fun to color. She is stamped on classic white card stock using Memento Tuxedo black ink. Colored with various Copic markers. Once colored I matter the panel onto some lemon yellow card stock then added dimensionals to the back. The designer paper is from Echo park Sweet Girl pack. Layered onto some vibrant hot pink card stock. Tied off my Spools Trio Die-light with some twine and a button twine combo for my ribbon. Voila! Hope you have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

This is adorable, and yes very girly!!!

Hugs
Debbie

Marisa said...

I can vouch for cats being where you are - but mine also likes to sit in front of my computer when I'm not paying him attention or crawling into my lap. Darling card as always!

TLady said...

SHE'S SOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!! Makes me think of the days when I was a young girl sewing!!!!!!;)

Vicky said...

Gorgeous sweetie...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx