When it comes to 3D projects or shaped cards you don't have to ask me twice. Most of you that visit my blog are familiar with me and these two topics. :-) The boys have 4 teachers each this year being that they are in middle school which means... I need to get to work EARLY on gifts for each of them. Below is a photo of what I am going to be working on. A beautiful container to hold not only their cards but their gift tags as well.
Trimmed With Love. My tags are using our Perfectly Pierced Classic Hourglass and Victorian Window dies. The poinsettia is Spellbinders from a few years ago and still a favorite of mine. This paper is a beautiful blue and creamy color that I adore called Bo Bunny Powder Mountain that I think is last years?? Either way I bought two packs so I can complete these gift sets. hee hee
The sentiments are stamped using Memento Tuxedo black ink onto Classic white cardstock. The die shapes are using our Color Made Easy True Blue cardstock. Tied some of our Color Made Easy True Blue ribbon Dusk and Ivory for the tag top with a wooden button.
3D Stationary Box. I do like this new file and it will be used quite a bit this year. Added the matching Bo Bunny cardstock to the outside. Here is the full box itself below.
- Allison Cope
- Christine Okken
- Cindy Lawrence
- Heather Jensen
- Julie Koerber
- Maki Jones
- Silke Ledlow
- Stacy Morgan
- Tosha Leyendekker
- Simply create a shaped card (not a standard rectangle) OR 3D object.
- Entries need to be in by Friday September at 13th at 5 PM EST
- Those entries using Flourishes Stamps will be counted twice
- You must link your creation on our InLinkz Widgit to be counted
- You must have a link to our challenge in your blog post or gallery post
- Please DO NOT combine challenges. Only those entries that don’t combine will be in the running
- If you upload to SCS please use the keyword FLLCSEPT13
- We’ll announce the winners on Saturday in our Winner’s Circle Post here on the blog on Saturday September 14th , so check back then to find out if you are a winner!