Sunday, June 24, 2018

Delicious Raspberries thank you

The other day a good friend of ours brought over a large basket of fresh raspberries she picked from their backyard and they were DELICIOUS! I think we ate most of them standing their in the kitchen talking. I thought a thank you card would be perfect with just that some delicious raspberries on the front. :-)


This is Berry It that is printed on white card stock and colored with various Copic markers. I added some sparkles to the yellowish spots I colored and it looks so cool I think. Some scraps of desinger paper to the white base and then I wrapped some twine around and a button bow to finish it off. Voila! Have a great day.

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Ack, I love this so much! It's cute and pretty at the same time. The beautifully colored and sparkly berries, the red and white polka dots, the button and twine -- all perfection!

CherylQuilts said...

Stacy, this is GORGEOUS! I love these berries, and what fun to have fresh raspberries...and girlfriend time! What fun! I love how you've colored the berries...they look yummy and good enough to eat (oh, but you finished them off, right? LOL!). Beautiful layout, and I especially love the red and white polka dot DP! Love how you've finished it up with the elements! I love it! Hugs and love! xoxo