Friday, June 22, 2018

It's a wild Father's day

Happy Friday! One of the Father's day cards I created this year using Wild Mushrooms. Yes not your normal FD card but I liked how it turned out. Check out this cool picture I found of these Chanterelle mushrooms. I never really knew the colors they came in either.


The matching dies to Wild Mushrooms was perfect as I die cut them and popped them up on dimensionals above the circle. Added the single brad to the circle panel before adhering to the base panels.


This designer paper was in my stack and matched the colors I was needing. Pierced down the edge of the brown cardstock and sponged the embossed circles. Voila! 

Check out the Bloom Brigades creations today:
Allison Cope
  Christine Okken
  



4 comments:

Allison Cope said...

This is amazing Stacy! I love your inspiration piece and those polka dots just make that card! Fantastic creation! You've been on fire lately!!!!

ChristineCreations said...

Girlfriend, you did such a fabulous job with these mushrooms. Great colour and paper choices too.

Leslie Miller said...

Chanterelles are delicious! We used to go out every year and gather them. I think this makes a wonderful Father's Day card!

CherylQuilts said...

Stacy, what a fabulous card with this mushroom, and what a great inspiration! I love the polka dot DP and even how you've embossed with polka dots and sponged them! Beautifully colored and such a great layout!! LOVE it, sweet friend! Hugs! xoxo