Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Made my day

Happy Wednesday. I made another one for the  Power and Spark challenge this month. It is all about Round and Round. Corners, card, shape, objects... just go with round. How about a little cheating and pre-round with a Spellbinders Die that has rounded corners? hee hee  I do have pearls on here that counts towards the round also. 


These blooms are from Abundant Petals that I have cut around and popped up on dimensionals. Some designer paper layered onto some white and added to the base. My heart border is from a retired WOJ die that I just adore. A few pearls and voila! Easy Peasy! 
Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Pauline said...

Stacy this is wonderful, fabulous colouring, love the softness of the dp behind your beautifully coloured flowers, the heart border die is so sweet as well, I just love everything about this!

Leslie Miller said...

You make me oooh and ahhhh, Stacy! This is so beautiful in every way. Someday I'll color again, sigh...

CherylQuilts said...

Stacy, this is gorgeous! It's so feminine, and I really love the DP and the card shape! The flowers are beautifully colored, and I love how you've fussy cut them and then added your lovely elements. Yes, I love that border die...always love the ones that are gone forever! But I get to see yours! I love this, and it will be loved! Hugs, sweet friend! xoxo