Monday, July 2, 2018

Abundant Poppies

Morning. Last week I had issues with stamping and sometimes when that happens you just have to go with keeping it simple and sweet and that seemed to work as I like how this turned out. 


Perfect Poppies is what you see here and the sentiment was another one of those tricks that my son showed me last week.  hee hee  Now if I can figure out a few other little tricks I might do something different, but for now you are stuck with this one trick. ha ha  Anyways... this is colored with Copic markers and added to the black base. A few jewels for accents and voila. Crisp, clean and I think rather pretty. Thanks for stopping by today! 

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

You had issues with stamping? You?? Never! If so, it sure wasn't apparent as it seems you've been turning out one beautiful card after another. I should have such issues. I like crisp and clean as much as anything and you've got it here with your perfect coloring and nicely contrasting card base. Your angled sentiment is an intriguing idea. Works with the digi, but I'm also thinking it would be helpful with regular stamps 'cause you don't have to worry about getting it on there exactly straight. Hmmmm. Abundant thanks, Stacy!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, you never seem to have issues with stamping! Really! I surely love your work, and this is gorgeous! I love the single poppy and your coloring, and what a fabulous layout with DP...along with that wonderful strip of black. And I agree with Leslie that I love the angled sentiment! Beautifully done!! I so want/need to print some of these up and just sit, relax, and color! Oh, do I need that!! Hugs, sweet friend! xoxo