Sunday, July 1, 2018

Mistle toe kisses

Welcome to the Dirty Dozen July Christmas challenge. We are half way through the year if you an believe it. Hopefully you have been working on those cards for the year. This months challenge was easy and I knew what I planned on using for my first card. Check out the DD forum and play along. 


It has been awhile since I colored up these guys and I really need to get back into coloring them. These mice are colored with Copic markers and then die cut with a standard circle die. Some mistletoe designer paper added to a layer of maroon that I die cut the edge with a retired heart die. Some mistletoe texture to the green base and some sequins and sparkles tie it all together. Voila! 


2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Awww, cuteness!! So many things I love about this card -- the darling image, pretty paper, heart border, embossed background, layout. Does that cover it? Oh, and your perfect coloring with the bit of sparkle. I need to get back to work on my Christmas cards. Sheesh, I've only made one card since we've been home. Hey, I just learned the other day that mistletoe berries are poisonous. I did not know that!

CherylQuilts said...

Hehe! Oh, Stacy, I just love this trio, and what a great layout with the beautiful DP and that sweet heart border. I love it! Thanks for hosting the Dirty Dozen Christmas Challenge. It's really helped me to get my cards done throughout the year. It just took that extra nudge! LOL! Hugs! xoxo