Saturday, July 21, 2018

Love One Another

Welcome to another day of Power Poppy's Digital release. If you missed yesterday check out the PP Blog for details and all the news. Today we have the new Love One Another. OH MY!!!! 


Pretty straight forward today as you can see. My flowers are colored with Copic markers and then simple added notebook die cut edge. My flowers do have sparkle added to them and a few enamel hexagons I found in a drawer. Amazing what you can find by accident. Means I don't need anymore stuff. ha ha  I like all the colors this has, just makes me smile. 

Be sure to check out the Power Poppy Blog for all the creative designs being shown today! Check back tomorrow for another new digital! Woot Woot! 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is stunning. But I absolutely adore how you colored the butterfly. The wings almost look transparent. Just gorgeous.

ChristineCreations said...

Stacy, I love the varying shades you used to make this come to life! Fun layout too, I love the soothing cool colours!

Angelnorth said...

Love the variety of colours and techniques the team has shown for this lovely image - your version is great Stacy, love the clean look of this!

creatingincolors said...

A beautiful blend of color choices, and perfect coloring. Can't wait to try this.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy! This is GORGEOUS, and I agree with Joanne that I love the variations of colors you've used! Beautiful Luna moth too! Stunning card and a great layout with the DP and the notebook edge! I love it!! Hugs and love! xoxo

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, stop! I swear I'm not buying anything till I color what I have. Right... I don't believe it, either. Thank goodness Marcy doesn't retire stuff like crazy the way some do. I'll be shopping later! You've colored this so beautifully, Stacy. I'm WOWed!!