Sunday, July 22, 2018

Take a Deep Breath

Good morning! Power Poppy is at it again today with the new Take a Deep Breath digital image. If you missed the last few days check out the Power Poppy Blog for details and links to all the new digital images and creations from the designers. You don't want to miss a thing! 


Take a Deep Breath is so much fun to color I have to admit. That big green leaf just says hello and relax. For this digi I goggled to see what colors these flowers can come in as I picture a pink color mostly but the lavendar colors came to the screen and I knew that was it for me. Oh I do like how this turned out. I added some sparkles to the water and just a few sequins for accents. Voila. 

Don't forget to check out the Power Poppy Blog for all the creative creations being shown today! 

3 comments:

Pauline said...

Wow, this is stunning. Your right, lavender was the colour to use. You have captured the beauty of Marcella's image in your colouring! Just beautiful Stacy. I like the added sparkle and sequins.

CherylQuilts said...

Stacy, this is gorgeous, and I love your coloring and perfect layout! The colors you have used, like Pauline said, are perfect, and I always love your embellishments perfectly placed! Stunning, sweet friend! Hugs! xoxo

Leslie Miller said...

This one, too, sigh... So beautiful and stellar coloring!