Monday, July 23, 2018

Gifts From The Sea

Did you see the new digital releases from Power Poppy? We have been sharing creations the last few days. Check it out if you missed and see what all the fun is about. Today is the new Gifts From the Sea image and OH MY! I pictured this in soft blue-greens and yellows first thing. 


This is colored with several Copic markers and scored around the edges as I tend to do. A scallop like edge between the designer papers. Obviously I had a mind set of some decorative edge with all these cards?!? Silly me. Some sparkle added to the shells and a few enamel dots in the corner. Voila! 

Check out the Power Poppy Blog for a list of all the creative designs today! Happy Stamping. 


5 comments:

Christine Kiehl said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for sharing.

Pauline said...

Oh my, this is beautiful! Such a soft palette of colours, so pretty. TFS!

CherylQuilts said...

Stacy, do not apologize for having your cards with border dies! I love your DP, border dies, and layouts, and what beautiful coloring and soft color palette. This is far more beautiful, and I absolutely love it! I love all your work, but this is a real charm!! Hugs!! xoxo

Barb said...

VERY pretty card, Stacy!

Leslie Miller said...

You outdid yourself on this one, Stacy! Oh, how I love this digi and you used such beautiful colors on it. I love the papers and border, too. We've been away and when we came home I looked at my Feedly and saw this digi blitz. I've been saving it to look at when I had time. You've done such gorgeous work! We were in some triple digit temps on our trip and I was happy to spend a couple of afternoons inside the air conditioned RV. It's not like that here on the coast, which is partly why I get so little stamping done in the summer.