Friday, July 6, 2018

Embossed Petals for Mr and Mrs

Good morning. My card today was a last minute card for a wedding. I thought I had one in my stash and well I did not.  Sheeesh... Nothing like waiting until the last minute. It didn't quite turn out like I pictured but I didn't have time make another one. 


These blooms are from Abundant Petals that I embossed with silver powder. Once they were colored with various Copic markers I die cut them with the matching Abundant Petals Dies. My base is white on white with a lattice die cut adhered to the base. Then popped up my die cut blooms and then a few pearls and voila!


Christine Okken 
Julie Koerber
   Tosha Leyendekker


Why you are over on the Power Poppy Blog check out the Power and Spark challenge this month, hosted by Julie. You have a chance at winning $50 in Power Poppy Bucks!




5 comments:

ChristineCreations said...

Stacy this is so elegant with the silver embossing and the diecut background. So pretty!

Leslie Miller said...

I can't imagine this turning out any more beautiful, Stacy. You must have had something pretty spectacular in mind. It's gorgeous coloring with the silver embossing on a lovely lattice background. Wonderful for a summer wedding!

CherylQuilts said...

Stacy, I'm not sure what you imagined in your head, but this card is gorgeous! I love how you've silver embossed this gorgeous flower, and your coloring is beautiful! What a great lattice work behind the flowers...just like a garden! The newlyweds will LOVE this card! Stunning, sweet friend! Hope you have a lovely weekend!! xoxo

JD/ Jill said...

This is really beautiful...I'm sure the wedding couple really liked their card!

Lagene said...

Beautiful! I love the embossed petals.