Monday, September 24, 2018

Birthday dad

Good morning! Hopefully you had a great weekend. Besides the boys beating a team in Football that they have NEVER beaten before in the school history, I got to stamp a little bit. Win win for everyone.  :-)  Curtis and Nathan's stats from the game were AWESOME! Oh my word they are playing so good. The team is playing hard this year and it shows. Anyways, you didn't come to hear about how great they are did you? hee hee   


This fun guy is from Sassy Cheryl's called All About Dad. Isn't he a hoot? After he was printed I colored him with Copic markers and die cut with a retired tag shape. Used scraps of designer paper for the background and my color choices. Die cut some balloons and my birthday sentiment. Voila! Thanks for stopping by. 


3 comments:

Pauline said...

Stacy, this is a hoot for sure! Love it all, your design is awesome. Love the added balloons and the little HB sentiment! Fabulous card!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, what a fun birthday card, Stacy! Makes me smile and giggle seeing this hilarious guy! Love your festive DP and wonderful design (using that great tag die that is no longer...hehe). Love the balloons...such great dies! Woot-woot for the football team win! Go, guys!! Hugs and love! xoxo

Leslie Miller said...

Hahahahaha! This cracks me up! I love the balloons and the whole design, and the image is hilarious! Go, team! It sounds like an exciting season ahead of you!