Friday, September 28, 2018

Fall bountiful bouquet

Happy Friday! Oh my word... Can you believe that we only have 3 months left to 2018? The time where did it go this year?!?!?  Lots going on these last 3 months and then guess what, the new year will be here. ACK!!! Moving on....  How about a card? This is a fall creation using Bountiful Bouquet.


This is a sketch that I will be using again as I like how this turned out. Actually had embossed this background the wrong direction but I like it. That is what I get for talking and stamping at the same time. HA!  Anyways, stamped the sentiment at the bottom and added a few sequins accents and sparkle to the blooms. Voila! 




7 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, you are so funny! I love how you embossed this "wrong" as you were stamping and talking at the same time. Don't you just LOVE how things work out even better than expected? I love the layout and love your gorgeous floral piece with stunning coloring! Hugs and love, sweet friend, and enjoy the weekend! xoxo

Leslie Miller said...

Drop dead gorgeous, Stacy! I need to order this digi set, but wonder if I'll get it colored this year. Fall seems so short. These flowers would be beautiful any time of year, though. Love your embossed background turned the wrong way and your coloring is beyond incredible. Really pops on the white. Wow!

Gloria Stengel said...

Beautiful. I love the blue berries and the embossed background! So pretty!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Oh my gosh!! this is gorgeous!!! the embossed panel looks amazing but your flowers really steal the show, beautifully colored, I too need this digi.
Thank you for sharing.
XO
Maria Rodriguez.

JoAnn said...

This is beautiful. Love your coloring of that pretty bouquet and the embossed background looks great.

Camille Short said...

Love this card - also love the bouquet image!

Pauline said...

I'm a little late at commenting, just getting caught up. Stacy, this is stunning. Beautiful fall arrangement, gorgeous rich colours. Love the embossed background even though it's the wrong way - is there really a right or wrong way? wasn't this just meant to be! Love it Stacy!