Sunday, September 16, 2018

Keeping it coming at Power Poppy

Good morning. Yes I know that the release is over and you are all excited just as we are. However, I did not show this gorgeous new digi from the Instant Garden release yesterday so I am sharing it today. Woot woot  Let's welcome in Bountiful Bouquet which is available now with all the new clear stamp sets. 


One of the cool things about this is the variety of color choices if you google the flowers. I went with a fall color pick for my card today. 


Yes this is printed large and I LIKE it!  :-)  Rounded the corners of the base layers and of the image panel on the right just for the heck of it. Colored the image with a variety of Copics. Some scrap designer paper down the edge that match the fall colors. I do have Suduko gel pen over the lines on the can the flowers are in to match the silver shine on the bow center but you can't tell in the photo. The twine is from Marcy's sweetly wrapped packages she sends us again. Hey use what you got right. I REALLY like how this turned out. Thanks for stopping by and happy shopping if you were waiting a day. hee hee  

5 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Stacy, what a beautiful card, and I love how you have colored this image! It is an amazing bouquet, and I love your layout and great DP and especially loved the rounded edges. It is such a wonderful way Marcy wraps her packages, and I love being able to use the wrappings and twine. Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend! Hugs and love! xoxo

Pauline said...

I am loving this digital image. You have done an amazing job at colouring this up, and love that bit of dp down the side. Love the rounded corners, it just adds that extra bit of interest. I need to do that more often! Thanks for the inspiration Stacy! Have a wonderful week.

Jean said...

Simply gorgeous!

Traci M said...

I need to order more of Marcy's stamps just to see the pretty paper wrap! She always makes me feel special as a customer! You've done it again with this cute set...love the way you colored the bouquet with so much variety!! The twine adds a cute bit of rustic!! Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

Leslie Miller said...

An absolute MUST HAVE! Oh, how I love this image and the fantastic card you made with it. So colorful and very crisp with all the white. WOW!