Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Go get'em Fortunes of Fall

Wow!  I think I went a bit much on the vibrant colors for this card. This is Fortunes of Fall stamp set from Power Poppy. My card was actually meant for a different direction but I didn't like the layout after the fact so I ended up this way. Fun designer paper was my color inspiration with the focus on the orange obviously.  :-)


Colored with Copic markers and a simple scored border around the edge. A few jewels for accents and a metal swirly clip that I have had for AGES. Boy I sure to hold onto things forever or I just plain order too much. Anyways... A simple vibrant note card, voila! Thanks for stopping by. 


3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

I love the layout you created for this, and all those bright, cheerful colors! Gosh, it's perfect, Stacy. That clip... there are so many in a package. I have too much of everything!

Pauline said...

Love the bubbly background for your image Stacy. Great layout, and all your jewels! Oh I have so much of that stuff too, I need to use it more. Fabulous card!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, you have some of the best layout, and I love the great DP that you used for your color palette! Beautifully done with this sweet image...I need to use this one, and I love the fishtail banners along with the great clip! I'm wondering whether I have some of those left (probably do - haha!). Hugs and love, and have a GREAT weekend! xoxo