Friday, December 11, 2020

12 Days of Christmas day 11


Today is day 11 of the Power Poppy 12 days of Christmas. Marcy has a bunch of prize info and sale going on over on the Power Poppy Blog for you to check out. While you are there be sure to check out  Jenny's post using the new Season's Greenings or the digi version. 

I finally did get to ink up this set Enchanted Branches Woodland and oh what fun this set is. Now I will have to say practice with the "moss" that goes on the branches first as you can tell I did not. darn it... I think I need to look at more branches and practice a bit but I do like how this turned out over all. 


Hung the ornaments on the branches and colored with Copic markers. Added some faux stitching around the edge panel and then some ribbon around the base designer paper layer. Faux stitching to the sentiment panel and then some enamel dots and sparkles to finish it off Voila! 

Sure hope you are having as much fun as all of us these last 11 days. Head on to the Power Poppy Blog for another fun filled day! Have a great day. 



1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

It looks beautiful to me, Stacy! I have yet to use this set which I love so much. I'm a little overwhelmed this year, but things are shaping up, I think. Seems I get about one good week right before Christmas when I can actually enjoy it. Something need to change!