Thursday, December 3, 2020

12 Days of Christmas Day 3


Today is day 3 of the Power Poppy 12 days of Christmas. Marcy has a bunch of prize info and sale going on over on the Power Poppy Blog for you to check out. While you are there be sure to check out  Ally's post using the new Season's Greenings or digi version. 

I just adore this set and I knew what I was going to use it for the Case a Bloomie too. hee hee I actually cased a few of the girls with this card. Check out Gloria's, Ally's, Saskia creations for my inspiration. Adore the idea of them putting the two images together and I just HAD to do the same. hee hee


This is colored with Copic markers and then a simple scored border around the edge. Then I layered some designer paper on the base and wrapped some silver cord and ribbon around the top. Added sparkles and some enamel dots. Voila! 
Now head on over to the Power Poppy Blog for all the details of how to case a bloomie and prize info. Have a great day! 




5 comments:

Traci M said...

Super cute card!! Love the whimsy and a perfect CASE too!!

Ann said...

Love the layers of papers you added and I think he is headed to Marcella's house, ha ha!

Leslie Miller said...

Ha! I know, they're perfect together! I have one printed up with the two together. Don't know when I'll get it colored, but it's ready. This is such a cute and fun card, Stacy. Wish I colored as fast as you! You could probably do one of those speeded up coloring videos, but in real time!

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

Cute card!

Sandy Baggarly said...

Such a cute card (& a whole lot of coloring!)!