Sunday, December 6, 2020

12 Days of Christmas day 6


Today is day 6 of the Power Poppy 12 days of Christmas. Marcy has a bunch of prize info and sale going on over on the Power Poppy Blog for you to check out. While you are there be sure to check out  Barbara C post using the new Enchanted Branches Nativity or the digi version. 

I am seriously behind in my gift tags this year. A lot of people look forward to them on their gifts. I think it adds a sweet and thoughtful touch as well. These didn't take too long to create and I know you are thinking I am nuts since you see all that fussy cutting. But honestly that is what took the longest. 


The stamps really do all the work for you. I put the sentiment along the side of the sweet little lamb and a star above. I stamped, colored and cut around two sprigs of greenry for each tag. Die cut with a decorative die, layered onto green cardstock and then die cut with another die the base layer in designer paper. Wrapped the ribbon and tied it off with some buttons. Sequins and sparkles to finish it off. Okay they may have taken a little longer but I only made 3 of these so not too bad.  ;-)  
Head over to the Power Poppy Blog for more eye candy and all the prize info and links etc. Whohoo!!! Have fun! 


2 comments:

Sandy Baggarly said...

Cute tags!

Leslie Miller said...

I should make a few tags this year. These are beautiful, Stacy!