Saturday, December 12, 2020

12 Days of Christmas day 12


Today is day 12 and the final day of the Power Poppy 12 days of Christmas. Marcy has a bunch of prize info and sale going on over on the Power Poppy Blog for you to check out. While you are there be sure to check out  Nancy's post using the new Mossy pots with Paperwhites or the digi version. 

I played with Garden of Gratitude instead today since I just made tags with the other. How about this little tree in the set? Oh how fun. My uncle in Hawaii will appreciate this card. I thought the pink in the designer paper was a great accent color for the traditional ones so I went with it. 


The image is colored with various Copic markers. I pierced around the edge of the main panel and just the left edge of the base layers. Wrapped some silver cord around the pink piece and tied of my sentiment with a button and silver cord. Sparkles on the leaves and voila!

Thanks for joining us in our 12 days of Christmas! 



2 comments:

Pauline said...

Fun card indeed! Wow Stacey, how do you make so many cards in such a short time?
As always wonderful colouring, and love your layout. Take care,

Leslie Miller said...

I like your idea of sending this to someone in a warm climate. It turned out so pretty, Stacy!