Tuesday, December 8, 2020

12 Days of Christmas day 8


Today is day 8 of the Power Poppy 12 days of Christmas. Marcy has a bunch of prize info and sale going on over on the Power Poppy Blog for you to check out. While you are there be sure to check out  Gloria's  post using the new Joy to the World Bouquet or the digi version. 

This is not your traditional color theme however at the same time it is warm and sorta is.. sorta. ha! Okay the designer paper is what gave me the color choices for this card. Those gingerbread men were so cute and the cookie and stars were all chocolate and warm feeling. 


I started with coloring the berries brown to start. Then I figured warm yellowish and orangish hues for the two flowers that had hints of browns. The poinsettia even has a little warm hues with the added yellow to the leaves. Tie off a brown button and some sequins and voila! In my mind this turned out just perfect! :-) 

Now head on over to the Power Poppy Blog! See you back here tomorrow.



2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

I love your card and the colors, Stacy. The warmth is what appeals to me, along with your spectacular coloring. You still blow me away with your productivity. I don't know how you do it. I saw your uploads on Basecamp, and now I'm off to look at your wreath card.

Pauline said...

Oh my goodness, Love, love!! Stacy your colour palate is welcoming, paired with the soft background makes for a gorgeous card! You have a great eye for details!