Friday, December 18, 2020

Warm Christmas Wishes

Morning! My card today is using Cuddle in the Cabin. Does this not look like the most inviting little cottage? I would like to just jump into the scene I tell you. Mind you not driving there in the snow though. ha ha  If we can figure out how to make it snow everywhere but the roads I would be happy. Anyways.... I added a few deer and trees stamped to the bottom right for a bigger scene than the first time I used the set. 


Colored with Copic markers then a little scalloped edge to the left. Layered onto some designer paper that was my color influences. Tied a button and twine combo for the bottom edge and then sparkles to finish it off. Voila! 
2020 has been a difficult and challenging year for us all in different ways. My prayers are that you are able to see God's provision and grace through the past months. Many blessings to you and your loved ones this Christmas and a fruitful New Year! 





2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

It is the most inviting cabin scene and I would love to be there, too. Just hunkered down till the snow melts. Must have plenty of supplies because I wouldn't want to drive in the snow, either. Beautifully done, Stacy!

Cynthia said...

Beautifully colored scene Stacy! The plaid really makes this pop.