Saturday, November 28, 2009

CDS Sneaks Day 2, Jesus ROCKS...

Totally love this sentiment don't you? This goes so well with the Rock on set from last month, you gotta love it. This is Jesus Rocks. I love the font that was used for this stamp also. way cool.... I wrapped some candy bars with some guitar paper I found at big lots a few months back. The boys will be giving one of these to each of their class mates this Christmas. The kids will love them, the parents won't like the huge chocolate bar, but oh well. haha
Below I took one of the Clear Boxes and cut it in half so I could make this little gift bag. On the front I used Chubby Chickadee and sentiment What a tweet.

Be sure to check out the other girls creations today:
Lori
Angela
Candy
Cassie
Katie
Laurie
Linda
Nancy
Sarah
Shawne
Tricia
Trudy
Tori
See you back here tomorrow! Have a great day.

12 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Perfect Stacy, love that color.

Cassie said...

Mmmm, Jesus does rock! And chocolate is a great way to celebrate that, hehe! Great sneaks, Stacy ;D

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Yummy!!!! I would of never thought to do a candy wrapper with those stamps. LOVE IT!
:-)

Crystal said...

These are fab Stacy what fun projects!!! They rock!!!

Tricia T said...

I love that little birdie basket, Stacy!! What a great idea to use a clear box!!

Shawne said...

Great idea's for cute little handmade packages!

Linda Anderson said...

Such fabulous and fun projects Stacy!!!! I love your chocolate bars -- almost shameful to ruin it by eating them...notice I said almost!!!! LOL!!!

Linda

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Stacy, what a cute idea for the candy bar wrappers. That is a really fun idea!

Marisa said...

Great candy wrappers and I love the sentiment (Jesus does rock!!) and script with image. Darling little basket too.

Liz Williams said...

Stacy, you always come up with the cutest ideas. I love these chocolate wrappers.

Leslie Miller said...

You are so creative! Your projects rock!

Laurie Wilson said...

Those Jesus rocks candy bars are awesome!!