Friday, November 20, 2009

Tag your it

Friday focus over on Flourishes newsletter today is all about *Tag your it* brought to us by Julie. How fun is that title. hee hee What a great way to start off getting some of my gift tags together. Now I am not a photographer by any means, this is the best way I found to show them. So sorry for the dorky picture. :0)
I used the All that Glitters stamp set for my tags. I also used the sentiments To and From out of the Fancy Labels set. My spellbinders labels come in really handy for the quick fancy shapes for the tags. And who doesn't love the satin ribbons... Oh yea... I popped up the pine cone shape, added a few jewels and sparkles to them all and voila, all done.
Check out what the fabulous girls came up with for the Tag your it focus.Christine Cindy Julie Latisha Laura Leslie
Have a wonderful weekend!

20 comments:

Yvonne Hagane said...

I love them, Stacy they are just gorgeous!
Have a great weekend:)

Cheryl said...

Ok girl...you're putting my tags to shame! LOL...nahh, really...these are AWESOME!! I might just have to make ones just like 'em! : )

NancyK said...

Wonderfully elegant tags - the satin ribbon is so perfect with these images. Love your coloring!

Linda Anderson said...

How lovely!!!! Love 'em all!!!

Linda

Cindy Haffner said...

These are so pretty Stacy.

Cassie said...

Very gorgeous, Stacy ;D

ChristineCreations said...

Girl these are GREAT! I just love the pine bough and the pinecone ornament tag, great dimension. All of them are just so pretty!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Wonderful Stacy! These are just gorgeous and I love that Labels 9 nestie now!!

Joan Ervin said...

What beautiful and elegant tags, Stacy....love how you used the nesties shapes and your ornaments are just lovely!!!!

The Rubber Maid said...

Awesome tags! Love are super. Pat

Shawne said...

I love these! That nestie is perfect for making tags!

Julie Koerber said...

I think these are so beautiful! I need to ink this set up after seeing your gorgeous tags and... I don't have that Nesties die -- might need to get that -- man are you an enabler!!! ;-) Have a good weekend chickie!

Latisha said...

That is probably my favorite Christmas set ever...love All that Glitters!! Your tags are perfect!!!
hugs
Latisha

Leslie Miller said...

I just love this shape for your tags, Stacy! Great idea! Pretty coloring and great choice of images. They're all just wonderful!

Kathy Jones said...

What wonderful Christmas tags these are Stacy!!! Love the images and how you've cut them with the Label 6! I am struggling to use the Label 6, but you sure have inspired me with these!!! :)

Diane said...

Oh wow! These are just so very gorgeous.....love them!

Denise Marzec said...

These are PRETTY!

Olga said...

All of them are so pretty.

Barbara said...

Gorgeous! Just gorgeous!

Laurie Wilson said...

wow, now those are some pretty tags!