Sunday, November 1, 2009

WT237 Out of my Box Notes

So you are probably wondering WHAT is she doing with this card... right??? right.... Well I thought I would attempt a challenge WT237 Step out of your box over on SCS. And yes this is way out of my box. lol I do like how it turned out and then I sorta don't. I hate cards like that when your not sure if you like it or not.
I used Christmas Music for the background, roughed and torn the edges then sponged them. Added a little ribbon to the corners and some primas. Be gentle in your comments please...
And some fun stuff coming your way from Totally Stampalicious this Friday. So be sure to keep on the look out. AND did you know you have a chance at winning a $100 giftcard to their store? Check it out!!! You don't want to miss your chance.
Have a wonderful evening!

14 comments:

Susan (rainy) said...

Holy Smokes girl... what's not to like? Actually, what's not to LOVE!?! This is beautiful!

Connie M. said...

You steped right out of your box, and into mine, Stacy!! LOL!! This is just stunning...LOVE the vintage feel to this card with all the layers and beautiful flower and ribbon accents! :)

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is gorgeous, Stacy! I love the music bg and the beautiful label sentiment. The flowers and ribbon are perfect.

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh just GORGEOUS Stacey.

Karen W said...

This is so pretty and soft, I love the colors and what a neat idea!

Tasha said...

wow i think this is stunning! I dont know what you wouldnt love about this card because its gorgeous!
love tasha xx

Cheryl said...

Fantastic steppin out girl...cuz this one ROCKS!

I'm so loving using browns/kraft colors for the holidays....(I will be posting one soon), and yours is fab with that touch of pink!

Crystal said...

Stacy this is BEAUTIFUL!!! I LOVE how you used the music sheet...GORGEOUS!!

Unknown said...

Stacy

This is so beautiful. Love the antique elegant look. Just gorgeous!

Billie

mycardz said...

OMGoodness Stacy, this is gorgeous - I can't even image what's not to like! I know how that is to "step out of the box", it can be quite painful! lol You've done an awesome job with this card. I LOVE it. hugz, Mary

Dawn B. said...

Well I LIKE it... I think it is good to go outside your box.. It challenges you to try something different. Super job..

Joan Ervin said...

BRAVO!!!!! You stepped right out of your box into a GORGEOUS design, Stacy!!!! I love your shabby chic look with the music background, distressing, and elegant details!!!!

Stampinsilvia said...

ohhh I think your card is fab and very nice out of the box! Great job Stacy!

Laurie Wilson said...

I love it! you sure went out of your box, like on a little adventure out of your box, -a-? beautiful browns and distressing and very shabby chic!