Monday, November 16, 2009

The Game and TS Monday

So was that a GAME or WHAT... Oh man.. I was biting my nails girls... We have a group of friends over for this Rivalry game and this year I was going to win! I lost a prime rib dinner to everyone last year, this year I was NOT going to lose. Or so I hoped. lol Needless to say we WON we WON we WON!!!! I knew not to get to excited early on because the game always go down to the last 2 min, that is when the *real* game begins... and no one was disapointed... well except ole Tom Brady. bawhahahaha
To start our game night off in good spirits here is a picture of what someone brought over framed for me. Yes they are a Patriots fan, well when his Seahawks lose that is. :0) He framed the first win of the season of Brady's for me. Blech... lol So now.. I wonder if he wants this back. bawhahaha Fun night, kids slept well they were wore out from playing all night with the other kids. Okay onto the cards.... hee hee

Today over on Totally Stampalicious blog they have FREE SHIPPING on ANY orders till Nov 22nd! Now what better time to order than now. Here is one of the new sets that just released called Willameana. Isn't she just a hand full. hee hee That little smile just screams... I have been naughty. hee hee I had fun with this little darling. I used last weeks challenge on the blog that was to add sparkle. I am a week late I know. haha I did a little doodling around the border and some felt snowflakes that Linda sent me. Thanks Linda.







For this card with the cute little bears I went with a simple style. These little bears are so sweet with the patches and the one eye torn off by little miss innocent up there. haha
Hope you all have an awesome day! I am doing my Victory dance today.... Thanks for stopping by

19 comments:

Barbara said...

Totally cute, Stacy!

Cheryl said...

Both are really sweet Stacy! Love that lil girl in her jammies w/those snowflakes!

Connie M. said...

Oh Stacy, both cards are just adorable!!

Laurie Wilson said...

Those are all really adorable! I can't follow the football talk, sorry, I'm just not a sports junkie. But I admire that you can keep up with all that!

Marisa said...

Oh yes, that was a GREAT game to watch! I was in and out but caught the last quarter. Patriots are going to be kicking themselves for not kicking when it was 4th and 2 -- idiots. The winning TD catch was AMAZING too! Back half of the ball and stretched out - doesn't get much better. Glad you won and hope your stakes (or should I say steaks LOL) were high LOL!

As for the picture, hopefully they have a similar one of Peyton in the paper so you can insert it in the frame you got (covering the one of Brady of course) and return the frame with the "correct" picture in it LOL!

Oh, almost forgot, the teddy bear card is darling!

Marisa said...

Almost forgot, the BC Lions won the semi finals against Hamilton Tiger Cats yesterday as well so off the the Grey Cup they go (our equivalent of your Grey Cup). Couldn't ask for a better football weekend :D

CraftyC said...

Both lovely cards, very sweet!
Clairex

Crystal said...

AWWW Stacy these are SUPER CUTE!!!!! I jus tlove that little girl in her jammies!

Kerri said...

These are super cute, Stacy! My hubby and I watched the game, and I totally thought of you! What a comeback!!!

Patricia Rose said...

oh my, Stacy.... Both of these cards are so cute.. I love "Willameana" she sure has an attitude... Love your design... and I really like the three little bears- super cute....
hugs... Pat

Unknown said...

I love that layered snowflake and wonderful colors!! The glittery accents on Willameana are perfect!!!

Joan Ervin said...

I watched the game yesterday and when the Colts finally won I thought of you...told my DH that I could just see you jumping up and down!!! You won't have to buy the dinner this year!!! I love your sweet cards, too...you do such beautiful coloring and the images are just precious!!!

Carolyn King said...

Great cards Stac....and congrats on the win (heehee!)

Stampinsilvia said...

ohhh these are super cute! I love both cards and glad the Colts won for you! yummmm I love prime rib!!!

Tricia T said...

What sweet cards! I think those teddy bears are adorable. :-)

Cindy Haffner said...

Stacy your work is adorable.

Anonymous said...

So cute Stacy!!
Smiles,Deena

Dawn B. said...

LOL.. I am surprised you didn't color her in her football colors... Super sweet..

Linda Anderson said...

Great game indeed! I picked the Colts in our football pool (okay, quit grinning, I picked my Steelers to win too -- oh well!!)! Super sweet cards! Lovin' those snowflakes - hehe!!!!

Linda