Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy 5th Birthday CDS

Today is Clear Dollar Stamps 5 year anniversary. And to celebrate we are showing you the Birthday Celebration set. From Now till Nov 5th. This set will be on sale for 11.99 rather than 14.99. But wait.... theirs MORE.... (I sound like an infomercial hee hee) Check out Lori's blog for the Great Candy Caper. All the details, prizes and info is there. Be sure to check back each day on Loris blog for your chances with the Great Candy Caper.
As for my card. I went with the girlie girl side and did pinks and the sweet butterfly in this set. I sent this to a lady who turned 81 this week. I hope she likes this. Have a great day!

13 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

This is BEAUTIFUL Stacy! LOVE how soft and delicate this is! GORGEOUS!!!

Connie M. said...

This is just so pretty, Stacy!! Love how you used the negative of the nestie! Very fun!

Cheryl said...

Stacy, she is going to LOVE it! What a very pretty, elegant card hun....I love everything about it!

Cindy Haffner said...

So pretty Stacy I love all your layers.

Marisa said...

Love bow you cut out the frame from the nesties shape. Lovely, soft card :D

Mrs. Nancy G said...

So sweet!
:-)

Gloria Dojlido said...

Beautiful Stacy! So soft and pretty. I love how your framed the sentiment!

PS.. I left you something on my blog!

Grace said...

I'm sure she loved it Stacy! It's so feminine and pretty! Great way to use the frame from the die cut!

Joan Ervin said...

What a beautiful *girly girl* card and perfect for you *young* friend, Stacy!!! Such a wonderful stamp set and I love the soft, pretty colors!!!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

So soft and beautiful, Stacy! I'm sure your friend loved it!

Unknown said...

Hi Stacy,
I love the "girly girl" look!
This card is so sweet and pretty!
Hugs,
True :)

Peggy said...

Such a pretty card Stacy!! Love how you used the nesties!

Laurie Wilson said...

This is very sweet and dainty, so pretty!