Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Santa treats day Three

***I would like to say Thank You to all the Veteran's today as well as their families. I appreciate all you sacrifice in keeping our country safe. God Bless you and your families. May God keep you safe while you are away.***
Every year we put out a little snack for Santa. The boys really put some effort into the snacks, usually its cookies. This year we thought we would put out something he can take in the sleigh with him as he is going around house to house. hee hee This set is called Christmas Borders. I made this little treasure box to hold some hershey kisses. I can't find the template now, but I will find it and edit this later. I also stamped out the boys letter that they send to Santa each year. One of the boys started his list for you to see. And I doubt that Santa will get him his dirt bike this year, but that is why its a *wish* list right... right... lol

Below I have stamped out our special photo cards that we mail to family. This border set is perfect for photo cards. I know that family is going to like the photos being displayed in a handmade photo card verses the ones we have sent in the past. I added a few jewels to the corners and we can still write our letter on the inside. How cool is that.

Now onto the fabulous creations the girls made for you today:
Christine
Cindy
Latisha
Laura
Leslie
Hope you are enjoying your sneaks so far! Be sure to stop by the newsletter for your chance at winning this set today. See you back here tomorrow!

25 comments:

Stef Perry said...

What a fabulous photo card!! It is so beautiful, your family members are sure to treasure it!

Candy said...

I have to say I LOVE this new set!! So many ideas are popping into my head.
I think you made a fabulous photo frame for your yearly Christmas picture - and the boys letter of wishes for Santa is delightful!
Hugs, Candy

Kathy Jones said...

OMGosh Stacy that is absolutely wonderful!!!! LOVE that photo frame!!! LOL - there is no way my kids would be getting a dirt bike either!!!! :)

Diane said...

Very cute idea...lots of ways to use this set I see..thanks for sharing!

Stampinsilvia said...

super cute! I will be praying Sanat can fit a dirt bike on his sleigh! I love the idea of a photo card! Super cute and super fun!

Peggy said...

Super adorable projects!! Love how you used the new stamps!

NancyK said...

These are just sooo cute! I think that little note to Santa is darling!

Cassie said...

What fun, Stacy! I love the little wish list, and what idea. . .traveling snacks for Santa! He'll surely appreciate that ;D

Cheryl said...

What a cute wish-list and box Stacy!

And that photo-card is awesome! Very unique and am sure your receiver's will fall in love with it, you're soooooooo creative!

p.s., our son had a dirtbike too for a while, he loved it, but made me very nervous!

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

Oh, Stacy, these are both really neat ideas. I love the frame especially. Great new release and your coloring shows them off so well.

Crystal said...

WOW Thsi is fantastic Stacy!!! Love your photo card!

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE these Stacey! The photo card is AMAZING!!!

Lois said...

Love your photo frame, Stacy! What a great idea!

Barbara said...

OMGosh! I love this set! That border is fantastic!!! Wonderful job on this set!

Marisa said...

Love how you did the picture frame and I treasure those notes and cards my kids wrote when they were young. As for the dirt bike, I'm with you. "Santa" will have to get creative LOL!

Leslie Miller said...

Darling projects! Very, very cute, Stacy! Gosh, you found the perfect applications for this border set. I love the Christmas stationery, and your photo card is the BEST!!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

These are both fabulous! Perfect border for stationary and the photo card is beauifully done! Love these ideas and your execution is perfect!

Latisha said...

The letter to Santa is the cutest idea ever!!
hugs
Latisha

Connie M. said...

These are both so wonderful, Stacy!! Love your Santa List, and your photo framed card is just perfect!!

Unknown said...

Both projects are fabulous, Stacy!! This set looks so fun to color!
I love the photo card idea! Can't wait to make my own :) TFS~

Leigh said...

Beautiful ideas Stacy. I did laugh when I saw the "dirt bike", yep, my son's list had this on it for many years.

Betty Wright said...

Fantastic and so beautifully done!!! The frame one is just a masterpiece!!! Wonderful work, Stacy!!!

DB said...

These are adorable, I love the photo frame!

Denise Marzec said...

Gorgeous projects, Stacy!

Liz Williams said...

What clever ideas for Christmas! Lovin' the sneak peeks!!