Friday, November 13, 2009

Christmas Bouquet candy box

Flourishes Nov. stamps are available in the store now. I hope you enjoyed our week of sneak peeks, now time to shop! :0) A few of us have another project to share with you today. Be sure to check out Latisha has a project for you as well. I took a piece of cardstock and made my own tall box with it. I have filled it with some candies and wrapped it up with some ribbon. Another gift all ready to go. I used the Christmas Bouquet for this gift.
Now Sunday is the BIG GAME... Whohoo... Colts vs the Patriots... And we know is going to win don't we... COLTS!!!! hee hee Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a great weekend!

12 comments:

Cheryl said...

What a gorgeous bag Stacy! Love the images....I really need to try to create something like this....you did a great job!

Denise Marzec said...

Ohhhhhh, that ribbon treatment is FABULOUS!!

Yvonne Hagane said...

This is awesome, Stacy! Love your fabulous design!

Cindy Haffner said...

GORGEOUS Stacy~~

Barbara said...

Fantastic, Stacy! Can't wait to get my stamps!!

Crystal said...

Stacy this is this BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I LOVE your bag, stunning work!

Kerri said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Stacy!!! Another fabulous gift idea!

Peggy said...

Beautiful project Stacy!

Lisa Lara said...

Hi Stace. I really love your box. That image is very nice. So pretty and elegant and festive. Great idea with the gift box.

Carolyn Bounds said...

How very elegant, and love the beautifully colored image!!! The perfect way to package and present a gift from the heart!! Gorgeous!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn

Susan (rainy) said...

HOLY SMOKES!!! We TiVo'd the game and just finished watching it. (We were all for the Colts, btw In fact my son's favorite team is the Colts.. even more than the Seahawks.) WHAT A GAME!!!!

Love your beautiful box, too! lol

Joan Ervin said...

What a beautiful box, Stacy...beautiful coloring on the new images, too!!!