Thursday, July 7, 2011

CDS Product Parade Day 1

Welcome to day 1 of Clear Dollar Stamps Product Parade. All the stamps you see the next few days will be available on July 11th. Lots of wonderful sneaks from the Design Team to tease you with also. :0)
This first that I want to show you is not only the stamp set called Your Friendship Oval but the new die called Elegant Accent Die. It is a set of 3 pieces and it is so COOL! I have used it on just about everything lately. ha ha I made a cute little treat box that is holding some special k bars for my gift. I also stamped in a soft buttercup yellow the Elegant accent Tag Frames.


Next is again using the Elegant Accent Die set along with Birthday Blessings Oval. I added the tulips to the center from the set Tulip Wreath. I really like the springy feel this one has.


This one feels a lot like my grandma not only the sentiment but the papers and colors. This is using the Elegant Accent Die along with Elegant Accents Stamp set. I have layered the center oval up on two layers after I cut out the center. I then stamped the little fern image in the center from Bitty Botanical.

This is my last one today with the Elegant Accents Die and Elegant Accent Stamp set. Don't you just love the new die? I added a bit of crochet ribbon with a button twine combo for this card. I like all the white space on the panel don't you?

Be sure to check out the wonderful creations from the Design Team today!

9 comments:

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

These are beautiful, Stacy. I'm very intrigued. However did you get all those done when just getting back from your trip?! You're amazing.

Kerri said...

These are all just gorgeous, Stacy! I do love the new die and you used it beautifully!

~Tammy~ said...

What beautiful creations!

Cassie said...

These are just gorgeous, Stacy! You've really done a wonderful job showcasing the new Elegant Accents Die :)

Michelle Woerner said...

Hey girl! These are just beautiful. Especially that last card. Stunning.

Hey, what beach did you guys go to? So close and yet so far! One day... Hugs!

Tricia T said...

Oh, what pretty, pretty cards! I really like the one with the tulips. What lovely work!!

Anonymous said...

These are all gorgeous, Stacy!
smiles,Deena

Lisa Lara said...

Gorgeous samples Stace. I love your treat box.

Joanne (jojot) said...

I don't think I have seen that die before...truly elegant....fab work, gf