Saturday, July 23, 2011

CHA 2011

Wow... CHA this year was a wonderful time all around. Stayed up late each night laughing and talking. This was a very blessed trip and I left with some new sisters! My flight home was a bit interesting and of course I held it together like a rock... NOT! Luckily the girls were there to help me out and make sure I got home to my family. They really are the best. Okay here are a few photos of the gang. I will show more later next week.

This photo has issues since the light reflects off the back wall. We had dinner at the Rosewood and it was divine. From left to right we have Me, Cindy Lawrence, Julie Koerber, Christine Okken, Barbara Anders, Sharon Doolittle and Jan Marie Caruso. The dessert at this place was fabulous and Christine had to help me eat mine. hee hee


Speaking of Christine here she is. Oh what a wonderful, sweet and beautiful person inside and then look how gorgeous she is outside. Christine is from Canada and to have her with us was such a treat and one I hope to repeat very soon!


My first Splitcoaststampers booth meet! It felt so odd meeting Lori Craig and Beate Johns like they are some royalty or something. ha ha Lori is an absolute doll and a joy to have met. She makes you feel right at home and welcome from the get go. Beate is fun and her accent is awesome. Very cool to be at the SCS booth to say hi.


Now this is all of us girls at the My Minds Eye paper booth. Oh Leslie we sure did miss you and Dawn at this booth. You girls would of gone NUTS seeing all this paper. Just wait it will be in your hands soon enough. This photo was for you to let you know we missed you.

Here is my friend from afar Judy Rozema. We have been friends and chatting on SCS for 5-6 years and FINALLY met. Such a great moment for me to meet her and know that we have shared so much over the years even from a distance. This is the second day and I have more photo's coming of our first meeting. I was a bit excited. hee hee


Wonder what I am doing with a dog? Well by now it is last day and we are at the super show and this gentlemen has this adorable puppy (well 5 years old named Bear) I saw him right away and asked if I could pet him. Cindy took a photo because she thought I was crazy. I missed Ranger so much I was lucky enough to get a quick snuggle with this puppy. Then we joked if someone has two boys running around they might freak if I hug there kids. LOL


I will end for now with the girls on our last day. Oh what a joy it was with you girls and I look forward to next year! Now to get going with the family for our day of fun. I sure did miss them. Hope you all have a great weekend.

13 comments:

Stamp like you mean it said...

Stac, I am so glad you are home. To see the week you had with all these wonderful gals just blessed me! (and, I am kinda jealous!) Bless your heart, welcome home and thanks for sharing! Hugs......

Madeleine Barnett said...

Hi Stacy
It was great to meet you at CHA this past week. Sorry to mistake you for Julie. I have read all the neat things you posted. I read your blog all the time and enjoy all your designs.

Michelle Woerner said...

Hey girl! What fabulous pictures -thanks for posting them!!! That last picture is my favie. Oh how I wish I could have gone to this show and met you!! Big happy hugs!

ChristineCreations said...

Love you lady!

Kerri said...

OOH, you lucky girl! Looks like you had an amazing time and you all look so beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing!

Leslie Miller said...

Waaaaaaaa! I'm so sad I didn't get to go this year. It looks like you had such a great time and I would have loved to meet Sharon and Christine. You know I would have been all over that doggie, too. I love My Mind's Eye paper! Can't wait to see the new stuff!!!

Angel said...

Wow, lucky girl! And you got to meet Judy!!! How cool!!!!! Looks like you had a blast! Need to get back on the stamping wagon - all this moving has put me in a funk! Will have to just dive in! Hugs - miss chatting!!!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

I am still green with envy....but also so very glad you got to go and were willing to share some of your fun with us

Hambo Hoedown said...

Awww, what fun pictures!! So so glad we finally met!! I have decided however, that I should never wear that tan color. hahahaha

Betty Wright said...

WOW! Looks like you all had a BLAST! I so must get to CHA! LOL! Great pics!

Peggy said...

So glad you went and had a fabulous time! Hopefully one day our paths will cross!! lol!

Cindy Lawrence said...

Love your recap, sweet girl, and LOVED spending time with you! I didn't think you were crazy...just adorable! :) Love ya, girlie!

Harriet Skelly said...

Oh how I wish I could have gone and met you Stacy and the others on your team!! Thanks for sharing these great pictures! I was in New Zealand though for 2 weeks on vacation with my family so I can't complain too much!! Hugs, Harriet