Friday, July 8, 2011

CDS Product parade day 2

Today is full of all kinds of sneak peeks of some party fun from Clear Dollar Stamps. This is my favorite card of today. This yummy one is Ice Cream Cone and the single Celebrate. I have popped it up on dimensionals and had some fun paper stashed away that went perfect.


Went with a simply 4x4 size card with this Birthday Cake Swirls. I like all the lavendar and purple colors. Very generic and great for those I forgot the card parties.




This is more vibrant and fun. You can't even see all the sparkle but the paper, the cake and the candle all are full of sparkle and stickles. This is Birthday Cake Slice and the single Happy birthday. Another last minute party card for anyone. I cut this one out and popped it up on dimensionals as well.



Now who wouldn't like a card full of balloons? Birthday Party a fun set to make your own invitations. Very fun set all around. I went with a clean style with this card and I like how it turned out. The yellow and purple balloon are up om dimensionals.


Don't miss the fabulous creations from the design team.
Candy
Cassie
Laurie
Linda
Trudy
Barb
Christi
Shell
Lisa
Sarah

3 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

I love your balloons Stace!

Julie said...

Stacy these are Fabulous! The ice cream cone is my favorite too! Probably because I love icecream! Great cards!!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

yum, yum, YUM....and festive too