Monday, July 4, 2011

HMF 99 Make a Splash

Happy Monday! I want to say Happy Birthday to America! Our fearless leader and wonderful friend on the DT at HMF blog. She is such a sweetheart! Please wish her a happy birthday today! On the House Mouse and Friends Blog Challenge today Heather has challenged us to Make a Splash. Something water related. Our Sponsor is Simons Says Stamp with a $15 Gift Card for the prize.



Rain was my water inspired idea for this challenge using the House Mouse stamp called Sitting in the rain. The rain drops all have sparkle added to them. I have a ton of flowers and never seem to use them much so I pulled out a few and added a pearl brad to the center. Also added a pearl to the top of each umbrella they are holding. I hope you get a chance to play along with us today!

13 comments:

Debbie said...

You have the cutest HM stamps, those drink umbrellas they are using to stay dry are just too cute and that little one taking a drink is even cuter..


Happy 4th..hugs
Debbie

Dee in N.H. said...

How cute!! Love it!

Sue said...

Hi Stacy, what a cute card. Little guy on the end is really getting wet! Great design, pretty colors too.

Hugs
Sue

Joanne (jojot) said...

so very sweet....love your layered bloom

Christine said...

Gorgeous creation Stacy fab cute image stunning colours great take on the water theme.

smiles teamie Christine xx

Kerri said...

Oh how CUTE!!! I just love the little one on the end drinking the rain:) Great colors and layout! Happy 4th of July!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Stacy :-) I love this image and the little pearls on the brolly's is a fab touch :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Crystal said...

Oh my word soooo cute, I LOVE these colors and that flower is GREAT!!! Hope you have a wonderful fourth hun!

Sue from Oregon said...

I always love the clean lines on your cards! Another great one Stacy!

Leslie Miller said...

Stacy, this is so adorable! I love this image, especially that mouse on the end who's just going for it. Way cute! I finally played this time. Can you believe it? I've been just dying to after seeing all these sweet House Mouse cards. Hope you had a good 4th!

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

Oh, Stacy, how adorable is this, and I love the colors you used. This is so sweet!

April said...

Really cute and i like your bling!

Kat said...

Another lovely HM image and a fabby card. Love it, sooo cute.

Kat x