Friday, July 1, 2011

Christmas Spirit Challenge 15

Can you believe it is July 1st already? We are half way through the 2011 year, how are you doing on your Christmas cards? Flourishes has been keeping the spirit alive all year trying to get you prepared and ready for the holiday season. The Christmas Spirit Challenge for July is Red, White and Blue. Festive colors for July and yet they seem to be a great fit for Christmas as well. Hope you get a chance to play along with us. Head on over to Flourishes SCS Forum for all the details on the prizes and last months winners.





For my card I pulled out Christmas Tea and started coloring. These cups are so pretty. Several copic collections were used on the cups however the main collections were Creamy, Sky and Poppy. I got my new Dienamics die snowflakes last week so I made a few for my card. I am tickled to finally of gotten this die. Easy Peasy today.





Some of Flourishes Design team has some creations today:
Christine
Cindy
Julie
Leslie
Dawn
Danielle
Barbara
Hope you can play along with us and have a fabulous weekend.

12 comments:

Evette K. said...

Oh I can just smell those Christmas teas coming from those cups. You created a beautiful card. Very soothing and wistful. I love it. Thanks for sharing. And no, I have not made any Christ-mas cards yet. Last year I was done with them by this time. Oops.

Lisa Elton said...

Oh...very pretty. Something so warm and cozy about it!

Leslie Miller said...

Well, I never really thought of red, white, and blue for Christmas, but, of course, it works perfectly, as you've shown on your beautiful card. This is wonderful, Stacy!

ChristineCreations said...

The colors are just great for this set Stacy! Very classy and dainty feeling too with the pretty china!

cdjcape521 said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you!

Marisa said...

Your tea cups are fabulously coloured, Stacy! Great card. Love the snowflaks.

Heather Rogers said...

This is so pretty with the blue paper. I collect tea cups, so this is right up my alley. :)

Hugs~

Heather Rogers said...

I didn't see your email on your blog. I wanted to say thank you so much for the beautiful card I received in the mail yesterday. That was so sweet of you to think of me. :)
Hugs~

Emily Keaton said...

This is just beautiful, Stacy! I ran out of time to play with the June challenge, but am hoping anew in July that I can play along. This is a great Christmas color challenge!!

April said...

I love the image! Your layout is wonderful. Great card!

Dawn B. said...

I love this set and don't have it yet. Your coloring is warm and welcoming just like a hot cup of hot tea. Have a great weekend.

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

This is so pretty! It's inspiring me to color up my set as well. TFS!