Sunday, July 10, 2011

CDS Product Parade Day 4

Today is the last day of Clear Dollar Stamps Product Parade. All the sets you have seen the last few days will be available on July 11th. Enjoy the last of the sneaks and happy shopping! First up we have A time for tags. Need some quick cards for my stash of last minute cards, this one was easy peasy. Just a bit of ribbon and a few jewels.

Next is a gift that I made to hold scripture cards. When I was a kid I had what I called the "old lady" scripture holder so this is a more modern version as you will. This scripture Numbers 6:24-26 will always display if a card is not put out.



When you flip the lid open you can see all the scripture cards inside. So far I have only 6 in there, but I am working on getting the rest made up.

Now this is what it will look like when you put a scripture card up for display. This is just beautiful I think and not old lady feeling. I made this as a gift but the more I look at it on the counter I want to keep it for myself. ha ha


My last one today is from the set Assemble Together. Pretty pink and feminine praying for you card. I can always use these. I can't get enough of this crochet lace its just awesome.

Well that is the last of my sneaks, but the Design Team have some goodies for you:
Candy
Cassie
Laurie
Linda
Trudy
Barb
Christi
Shell
Lisa
Sarah

6 comments:

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

Beautiful cards, Stacy! That box is just gorgeous and what a great use for it. Did you have a tutorial for it? Maybe you did and I just didn't see it, or maybe it's a family secret. It sure is pretty. Loe that last cards, as well. What a lovely and versatile card!

Michelle Woerner said...

absolutely stunning! Love the color you chose for that box. Beautiful cards. Great showing of the CDS stamps this month!!

Lisa Lara said...

Oh my goodness...that box Stace. What a great idea. I love love your scripture stand. Wow.

Cheryl said...

All your cards are beautiful, but that box...! Wow! Stunning! I've never heard of a scripture box, but now I want to make one, too!!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

such lovely work...esp. love that box....so gorgeous and such a meaningful gift

Shannon White said...

Wow Miss Stacy, these are all soo Beautiful! Love your gift box, it's just so Gorgeous, Anyone would be thrilled to receive it . 8-)

Hugs
Shannon