Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Gift of Friendship

I can't believe it is Wednesday already, where has this week gone? Still trying to catch up on things at home which has left little time for stamping blogging or anything else. However I did make this box card from a tutorial over on SCS. This is such a fun fold and a great idea to hold gift cards, which this one did.


The darling Present Scarlette was my center of attention on my boxed card. When you remove the slider tag you see the extra sentiment I added. Don't forget that Totally Stampalicious is showing you some sneak peeks right NOW. The Blog Hop and July Release is at 9pm Central tomorrow Thursday prizes, fun and lots more. Hope to see you at the hop. Now head on over to the TS Blog and see what sneaks you have missed so far. Have a great day.

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Love this box card One of the things on my to do list this summer...

Hugs
Debbie

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a fabulous box card....love the soft blues

Cindy Haffner said...

Stacy your work is always so AWESOME!!~

Mindi said...

Stacy,
I really like the detail you used on the box card especially the added sentiment about being hard to buy for. That fits so many people.
Mindi

Nancy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nancy said...

Cute little gift box; I saw that tutorial at SCS. Great job! Love the image and sentiment you used...they're perfect