Sunday, August 21, 2011

Clear Dollar Stamps Favorite Blog Hop

Happy Sunday! Welcome to Clear Dollar Stamps Monthly Blog Hop. If you just came from Laurie's Blog you are in the right place. If you are just joining us head back on over to the Clear Dollar Stamps Blog to start your hopping!
This hop is all about some of your favorite things. Now for hopping along you have a chance at winning a $10 gift certificate for the CDS store for purchase of clear or digital stamps ONLY. Winners will be randomly chosen from comments received on two DT member blogs. Winners will be announced on the CDS blog Thursday, August 25th.
Now how does one person choose just one thing? I mean come on that is crazy talk. So you are going to see a few of my favorite things along with a sneak peek at one of the new templates coming out tomorrow! You can see all the other templates that are out HERE. Say hello to the Hot Air Balloon. Is this just not the cutest? I have so many ideas for this, went with a thank you for a friend for this one. This is not your normal candy corn either, this is her favorite the Jelly Bean candy corn. Expensive little goodies at that but she is worth it.

So if you follow my blog or have stopped by at any point you have to know the first thing that is a favorite of mine... white paper or white space. I live by white paper on everything. I hardly make anything without it. The second would have to be pearls. I LOVE pearls as an embelishment and have them on all cards big or small they are there. The thank you sentiment is from Elegant Accents. Those are a few of my favorite things in stamp land. hee hee Now hop on over to Cassie's Blog for your next stop. Check back tomorrow for the other templates coming out! Have a wonderful day!

29 comments:

petra,s cards said...

wauwww gorgeous project!!!
xx petra

Theresa said...

What a fabulous project!! Amazing work.

Basslady said...

my goodness!

what a cool idea!

thanx a lot for this fantastic inspiration!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Joanne (jojot) said...

OMG...this is just the sweetest...so clever

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Stacy, you always have such darling projects! Such great creativity!
Hugs, Sarah

VanessaB said...

this is awesome! what a gorgeous project and lucky friend you have. :) i've never heard of jelly bean candycorn: must google! :)

Karen Howard said...

Love your hot air ballon and basket! What a fun template! My husband would happily eat the candy corn, his favorite! I'm on the CDS digital team! Hugs, Karen

Christi said...

Your svg's are all just fabulous, and this one is no exception! I love this! What a wonderful idea and a beautifuly executed one at that!

Kathy D. said...

Oh my husband just tried that kind of candy corn and LOVED it too!! As always a super cute template. Thanks for being so talented.

Linda Anderson said...

This is over the top amazing Stacy! You are way too clever coming up with templates. Do hope you heal quickly too! Thinking of you my friend.

Linda

Lorie said...

I love your templates Stacy...this one is amazing! SOOOO cute! HUGS for healing quickly!

Shell said...

I just love this project, Stacy. You did forget one favorite, thing, though .... yummy candy corn!! I love candy corn. You can just send that hot air balloon right towards GA!! :) :) You really did a beautiful job with it. I love it all.

Marsha said...

So how cute is this ?

Karen M said...

Wow! This is gorgeous! very cute and sweet! xx

Misty said...

This is so nice. I wish I were better at treat containers like this.

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, this is amazing. I just love it.

Edwina said...

What a cute gift! Love the balloon! Now I could see it in blue with jelly beans for my Pop. What do you think? Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown edwinabrown@comcast.net

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Wow, what a gorgeous project, love it!

DeneAnn said...

Very cute idea! I love pearls, too.

Heidi Brawley said...

this is sooo darn cute. lovely project.

Cathi said...

Oh my oh my !!!! such a cute project!



cathi carpenter
ourfam@bellsouth.net

Chrisd said...

Looking forward to hearing more about your terrific papercrafting project. Thanks for the hop!

Heather said...

Ooohhh . . . this is so cute! What a great template and I love how you decorated it. Your friend will love it.

joybear said...

Oh so adorable!

Kelly said...

Very pretty. I could see these on a shower table. And yes, friends are worth everything we spend on them.. because they are always there for us. :-) thanks for sharing

Lisa Lara said...

Oooh jelly belly candy corn. Never tried it. Must be good. What a friend Stace. Beautiful template and creation. Can't wait to make it myself.

Peggy said...

How cute is this!!! You are truly amazing with your little 3D projects!!

Sue D said...

Very cute hot air balloon template!

Karenladd said...

Ooooh... I love hot air balloons! And adding candy to a hot air balloon just makes it even more perfect!