Saturday, August 27, 2011

Stamps for sale

The craft room needed some organizing and purging as hard as that may be to do. Here is a list of stamp sets that have been gently used for sale. Some are red rubber and some are acrylic, yes some have staining yet stamp a beautiful image still. I am going to make it super easy at $7.00 per set regardless of size. I will combine sets for shipping and use USPS priority boxes for mailing. If any sets interest you please email me at twinshappy1 at yahoo dot com. If you have any questions let me know as well.

Stampin UP
Linen
Voila
Voila to go
Frosty
A lifetime of love
Baroque motifs
Holiday hedgehogs
Backyard barbeque
Memory of the heat
Garden Silhouettes
Roses in winter

Close to he heart
Little angel
Heartfelt
Heart throb
The beauty of Christmas
Army
Botanicals superset (new)
Merry pursuits
Make it count
Santa's workshop
Choo choo train
Bethlehem
No peeking
Annotations (new)
For every occasions
Snap crackle pop
Damask tiles

Gina K designs
Dr. feelgood
Little tee's

Hanna Stamps
Bookworm Sold

1 comment:

irishgreensue said...

Hi Stacy,

I would like to buy the Voila and Voila to Go sets from you, if they are still available!! I can do paypal too, if that will work. Can you let me know as soon as you have checked it out. Thanks!!
Sue

email me at
irishgreensue@yahoo.com