Monday, August 22, 2011

New Templates at CDS Scripture box

Happy Monday! Today is the reveal day of the August new templates at Clear Dollar Stamps. Yesterday I showed you the new Hot Air Balloon. If you missed it check out the post below.
You can see all the templates available here. This one is a scripture box that is much prettier than the ones I remember as a kid. Similar to one that I made a few weeks ago. This is what it looks like when you do not have a scripture card displayed. This scripture showing at all times is from The Lord's plan.



Here is one of the scriptures displayed from the inside using Scriptures of hope. The paper is from basic grey sweet threads. A few florals an dpearls to finish it off.


Some of you know that last week I hurt my hand not thinking it was that bad. Well I actually strained a nerve so I am unable to type, as I need to let it rest and heal. Hunting and pecking with one hand is not fun. ha ha Hopefully will be good later this week.


Check out my stamps for sale at the top of the page under home page. Had to organize and purge as much as it hurt to do! Hope you have a great day.

3 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

meaninful AND beautiful project....fabbo

Marisa said...

Wonderfully done. Great way to memorize some verses. Sorry tohear about your hand! Hope it heals up quickly so you don't have to hunt and peck too long ;)

Anonymous said...

This is awesome!! Not only pretty but I great idea. I was making verses for my Aunt but didn't know what to put them in... now I do!! Thanks for that.
Beth Greco