Monday, August 8, 2011

FLIP, we have a winner

Happy Monday! Are you ready for a fun filled week from Flourishes? Before I get to all the fun stuff happening this week, I need to announce the winner for my Blog Candy and that winner is....
Theresa who said "WOW! What an honor. I'm sure you are totally on cloud 9. Congratulations. Can't wait to get the magazine to check it out. Your work is spectacular."
I contacted Theresa this morning and already have the package on the way. Thanks to everyone who left such encouraging comments. If you missed out on this blog candy don't fret check back this week and you will have another chance at blog candy again.



Today is all about FLIP for Flourishes. Have you heard about our FLIP program? Here are a few details about FLIP. When you go on a shopping spree in the Flourishes store and spend $100 on an individual purchase not including shipping or taxes, you will receive our hot off the press stamp set called With Gratitude. It was penned by the ever-so-talented Marcella Hawley and features not only two beautiful wildflowers (a coneflower and bell flower) but a handful of sentiments too. There is even a border sentiment that you could use to create a fabulous background! Want to take a peek?


I love all the sentiments and fonts in this set and I know this is going to be a set that I use frequently. I had a soothing blue thought when I first saw the set and I went with it. The coneflowers are my favorite so those are used for my creation today. The paper doilie add a very feminine feel to the card don't you think. Added a few pearls and some light blue silk ribbon to finish it off.


Check out the wonderful creations from the Design Team today:
Christine
Cindy
Julie
Danielle
Barbara
Tammy
Have fun shopping with FLIP! See you back here tomorrow for Flourishes Timeless Tuesday challenge and a sneak peek at a new set.

16 comments:

lisa808 said...

Oh my, what a lovely card! The blue is so soft and pretty.

Congrats to Theresa. Enjoy your new goodies.

Yogi said...

the blues are such a nice color scheme for these flowers. Lovely. Am looking forward to getting my set.

Barbara said...

So pretty, Stacy! That doily is just the right touch!

Julie Koerber said...

Sooooo soft and pretty Stacy! Love the feminine look and charm!

Becky said...

This is just stunning.

Marisa said...

Fabulously coloured and such a lovely soft feel to this card. Beautifully done :)

Kerri said...

I LOVE those coneflowers!!! How beautiful! Your card is absolutely gorgous and the blue tones are so pretty! I just read the news about your publication! CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so exciting!

Theresa said...

I went on my shopping spree and I'm just waiting for the stamps to arrive. I can't wait to color up those coneflowers. I love the blue in your card. It's just beautiful. You bow is fabulous.

Thanks for the blog candy!! I'm so excited.

Linda Carson said...

Ooooooo love the flowers in blue! Beautifully done!

BeckyTE said...

This is so beautiful, Stacy! I love the new image, those lovely pearls and bow and that soft dp you used. Everything is just perfect.

Unknown said...

This is super pretty Stacy!! I love the soft blue and your coloring!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Beautiful! Love the doily accent and the silk ribbon, too!

Beate said...

Stacy, your card is gorgeous. I love the soft feel you gave it.
Hugs and smiles

dpkennedy said...

I just love the soft blue! Gorgeous card Stacy!

ChristineCreations said...

That doily is the perfect pairing for the softness of this card Stacy! It's so elegant my friend!

Leslie Miller said...

Oooooh, dreamy! Very soft. The blues are just lovely!