Welcome to day 2 of Flourishes Birthday Blog Hop Celebration! Just in case you missed it, Flourishes is now officially 4 YEARS OLD and we are busy lighting the candles on our cake with three days full of creative inspiration and chances to win a bounty of blog candy! Want to help us celebrate?
HOW CAN YOU WIN? THERE ARE SO MANY WAYS!
• Leave a comment on this post
• Leave a comment on the designers' posts that are on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday’s hops!
• Play in our Flourishes Birthday Celebration Card Challenge!
• Play in our Flourishes Favorite Card Challenge!
HOW TO PLAY IN OUR FLOURISHES BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION CHALLENGE!
• Simply make a birthday card using Flourishes stamps!
• Entries need to be in by Thursday, September 1st by 5 PM EST
• You must link your creation on this post using our inlinkz widget in order to qualify
• You must have a link to our challenge in your blog or gallery post
• Please DO NOT combine challenges, while we love challenge chasers, we want to give those that follow the rules a chance at a prize valued at more than $60.
• If you upload to SCS, please use the keyword FLLCBDAY2
• We’ll announce the winners next Friday, September 2nd right here!
Speaking of candy, what do you win if you comment or play today. Check out Flourishes Blog for the details.
I have really enjoyed the framed cards with Spellbinders Fleur De Lis rectangles lately so I went with another card that style. The Zinnia's were calling my name for this birthday card. The flowers are colored with copic collections Sunflowers and Spring Greens. My sentment tag is using Birthday Pennants with a antique gold plaid ribbon bow to finish it off.
Be sure to check out the birthday celebrating on the girls blogs Leslie, Dawn and Tammy. Have a fabulous day!