Thursday, August 11, 2011

Flourishes Noon Color Challenge

Welcome to Flourishes Noon challenge today. Your colors are below! Be sure to link your creations back at the Flourishes Blog. Have fun! These are perfect for the Italian Garden set. Very simple card for the challenge today. I stamped the image and colored it with a variety of the copic collections. Stamped one of the sentiments and made a quick little tag that I tied off with a Basic Grey Olivia button and twine combo. yes I am totally addicted to the buttons right now. ha ha



See the beautiful creations from the designers today:
Christine
Danielle

Heather
Maki
Catch you back here tomorrow for more sneaks, Exciting news and BLOG CANDY!!!

15 comments:

Angel said...

super card! and MORE exciting news?! sweet!!

Elizabeth said...

Oh wow, this is amazing Stacy. Your olive oil looks so realistic.

Ravengirl said...

Beautiful! I hope to find time to play!

Karen W said...

Beautiful card, I really like this image.

Betty Wright said...

Great colors and details,Stacy! Love this set and all its possibilites!

Marisa said...

Great image and fabulously coloured. The twine if the button is a perfect touch. Time for some pasta LOL!

ChristineCreations said...

It looks like an Italian poster you'd see in a kitchen or restaurant...so pretty Stac!

Beate said...

Stacy, you made another GREAT card with this set. Beautiful!
Hugs and smiles

Leslie Miller said...

You've really done a beautiful job coloring this image and letting the detail show. Perfect layout for it. An altogether fabulous card, Stacy!

Becky said...

This is gorgeous, wonderful colors and coloring.

Sharman said...

Beautiful Card. Great coloring.

Tanja said...

Lovely colours and card, these stamps are very pretty.

Unknown said...

This is very pretty! I love the embellishment details! Great Italian Garden inspired!

Jodi said...

Absolutely love it! Very Italian! I love to cook so I'm drawn to all things cooking wether it's stamps, paper, stickers or whatever. Just can't resist! I've found it does make a great base for my recipe calendars that I decided to make for Christmas last year. This set looks like it would make a great addition to my collection.

dpkennedy said...

Lovely, sweet, and simple! Beautiful!