Friday, October 7, 2011

CDS Sneak Peeks

Hello and welcome to Clear Dollar Stamps Product Parade. We have some beautiful sneak peeks to show you the next four days. A reminder that all the sets you see will be available on October 11th. I hope you enjoy the sneaks.
This first card is showing the single sentiment Jesus is the best gift of all. I paired it with the set A Season of Wonder. Mary's robe is paper pieced with some scrap paper from my bin. Some crochet lace and primas were added to the background.

I love this card as its so clean and crisp. This is called Poinsettia Joy. I have popped up the flower on dimensionals and added stickles to make it sparkle. A little bit of some white pleated ribbon layered over white crochet ribbon then tied it off with some twine and a button.

This is using the new Little Bethlehem set. I kept this fairly simple with just a bit of velvet crochet ribbon in the background. The trim is using Elegant Accents Die along the top and bottom. This will be a great flat rate mailer this Christmas.

My friend has two trees in her house one for the kids and one for the family heirlooms. This card is sure to make her happy when I send her this for Christmas. This is Antique Ornaments and they are wonderful. I have cut out my ornament after coloring and popped it up on dimensionals. Finished it off with a bit of silver cord and sparkle.

Lastly is Christmas Inchies. They are so cute! I stamped out three of the Noel and colored them up. Added a jewel to the top of each frame and tied it off with some red gingham ribbon.

Be sure to check out the sneak peeks from the Design Team Today:
Candy
Cassie
Laurie
Linda
Trudy
Barb
Christi
Shell
Lisa
Sarah

9 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh wowza's on all of them... They are all GORGEOUS

Hugs
Debbie

Marisa said...

You've been busy!! Great set of cards! Think the second one is my fave followed by the first one.

Shell said...

Stacy, Stacy!!! What gorgeous samples!!! Great job. I love that you use the Mother and Child from last year with the best gift stamp.

Anonymous said...

Your all work are incredible .... Amazing work ,like your all the stuff.
plastic card ideas

Cassie said...

Wow, such gorgeous cards, Stacy! I love your ornament with those beautiful colors :D

Christi said...

Beautiful sneaks Stacy! Great work! I especially love your bethlehem and antique ornaments. Gorgeous!

Linda Anderson said...

Wow Stacy, what beautiful sneaks!! There is no way I could pick a fave because I love 'em all!!! Have a wonderful weekend.

Linda

Lisa Lara said...

Love your ribbon treatment on the poinsettia joy card. Wow. What beauty on all of your creations Stace.

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! These are all awesome! Your poinsettia card is over the top gorgeous, and I really love the Bethlehem card, too. Those are my faves, but I love them all!