Sunday, October 9, 2011

Hemmed Prayer

This is my last sneak peek of the October sets for Clear Dollar Stamps. They have one more day of sneaks so don't miss out check the design teams blogs.
Candy
Cassie
Laurie
Linda
Trudy
Barb
Christi
Shell
Lisa
Sarah


This set is called Build a Quilt. Very fun set and interesting if you make quilts. I am not gifted in this area at all and couldn't put together a quilt to save myself. ha ha So I went with one of the sentiment and I faux stitched the border on my card. Yep can't sew either, my mom can and she said she would show me how to put a pattern together. yea right. :0) Check in tomorrow as I am participating in a very special post! See you tomorrow. Have a great day!

4 comments:

Marisa said...

I'm with your re: a mom who sews and not being able to yourself LOL! Card looks fabulous. Great flower!

Shell said...

Beautiful card, Stacy!! I love that flower with the button. Great job.

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a fun 'quilted' card...faux or naux...lol

April said...

What a pretty,cheery card! I love all the elements. great job!