Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Noon Challenge Monograms

Flourishes Noon Challenge today is our Customer Suggestions Challenge.
Last release, we challenged players to come up with a fun and unique twist on a challenge, suggest it and they could win a chance to be in the Flourishes spotlight – not only would their challenge be picked, they would be the superstar of the day ushering the challenge as well! Our first challenge hostess this noon is the talented Suzanne Czosek! We loved her challenge to use your own name in a creative way!
How to Play: Simply use your monogram as the inspiration for your creation! So, if your name starts with an “J” – add jewels! What about “B” –add a bow! How about a “P” – use a punch! Just that simple! Just make sure you share your initials and the things you used on your creation that were name inspired! When you are done, link your creation back up here using our inlinkz widget. You need to do that in order to be in the running. If you upload to SCS, please use the keyword FLLCORW1. You have until Friday, October 14th at 5PM EST to enter! Let’s get that name game started and get creative!

My initials are SLM so I have Silk ribbon, Lace ribbon and using the new set Meet Me Under the Mistletoe for my monogram. My button and twine combo were sitting on my desk from another idea that didn't work out but it worked out perfect for this card. This makes for a flat postage rate mailer this year too! Check out the creations from:
Makiko Jones
Christine Okken
Stacy Morgan
Tammy Hershberger
Suzanne Czosek

13 comments:

Amanda said...

I think you have the prettiest cards! Stacy, this one is absolutely Gorgeous! Simple yet so sophisticated! Every time I visit I get some of your inspirational Mojo :)

Ravengirl said...

Very pretty! I love the layered ribbons! I have been doing some of that lately too!

Janet said...

Very elegant

dinosaur said...

Very pretty!

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful! Lovely design and the lovely paper makes the white with your mistletoe really pop!

Synthia said...

Cute card. I'm new to your blog and am very impressed with all the cards you've made for the troops! Keep up the excellent work.

ChristineCreations said...

Such pretty rich green Stacy. I love that iridescent/lined blue ribbon too. And the button/twine combo is adorable!

Karen W said...

How pretty and fun this is, makes us think before we start stamping. Great hop!!

Barbara said...

So pretty! Very elegant design, Stacy!

Debbie said...

You have been busy my little Miss Stacy.. I don't blog hop for a day or two and look at all the wonders I miss.

Hugs
Debbie

Tammy Hershberger said...

I LOVE how the name of the stamp set worked for your initials! Beautiful card, Stacy! LOVE the pale blue with the pretty green!

Leslie Miller said...

What a great idea for a challenge! Love your cute little card, especially that it's an easy mailer. Hmmmm... my middle initial is "K". What would I use for that?

Lisa Lara said...

That;s a great idea for a challenge. Not sure what I'd do with my letters. I love this Stace.