Friday, October 21, 2011

Free for all Friday

Today on the Flourishes blog its a free for all Friday. Christmas Candles is a new set that came out last week and I thought I would use that set today. I made a quick little 4x4 card with a shaped frame. I have stamped the candles in the background and colored them with the Copic Pastels colors. Added a few pearls and ribbon, voila. Easy Peasy today.
Check out the creations from the Design Team:
Christine
Cindy
Julie
Dawn
Danielle
Barbara
Tammy
Sharon
Don't forget Flourishes New Release Bundle at 10% off all 4 sets ends today!
Check back in tomorrow for the winner of my Dirty Blog Candy and the New Templates from Clear Dollar Stamps!

11 comments:

Debbie said...

I love when you use the Nesties like that to frame a card, it makes it so elegant, this is just stunning

Hugs
Debbie

Betty Benton said...

Maybe easy, but it sure packs a punch! Love the dark background and lighter colored image and pearls; also how you've stamped the darker sentiment atop the more neutral candles!

Amanda said...

Stacy, I am gasping over here and I LOVE your Elegant card!! What a Beautiful, Beautiful Christmas card!! I'm on the look out for Christmas card ideas and yours is inspiring me very much (was that good English?)!! It's simply Devine :)

Michelle Woerner said...

WOW! So pretty! Congrats again for being DIRTY!! woohoo!

dpkennedy said...

Very pretty Stacy! I love how subtle the image is...very elegant!

Edwina said...

Wow! Your card is beautiful! Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! Elegant and gorgeous, Stacy! I love the soft coloring that allows the sentiment to be stamped directly over the image. I really like that idea! Simple, maybe, but it has a lot of punch!

Traci M said...

I love this, Stacy...what a great way to use that die!! I may have to try this one...thanks for the inspiration!!

Ravengirl said...

Wow, so pretty!

Tammy Hershberger said...

SO beautiful, Stacy! LOVE the subtle candle images stamped behind the sentiment, and the lacy square card! Gorgeous!

Cindy Lawrence said...

How do you DO that?! You always manage to make a gorgeous card withOUT coloring in the images! Incredible...just incredible!