Monday, October 31, 2011

Day 1 of my 12 days of Christmas

Happy Monday! Today is day one of my Twelve Days of Christmas. I have been working on some cards and projects for Christmas and I can't wait to share them with you. So for the next 12 days we can be holly jolly with Christmas goodies. ;0) Maybe the next 12 days will sparke some creativity with you as well. Be sure to let me know in your comment if you have a Christmas creation you would like to share with me. I would be happy to look at your creations.



This adorable image is from Totally Stampalicious called Deacon and Ava HoHo. Is this just not the most adorable image? They are all spruced up and ready to make someone smile this Christmas. The snow is with liquid applique and then some stickles on top for the sparkle of the snow. This designer paper is from the Echo Park series called Season's greetings. This gorgeous shimmery dark green ribbon was the perfect touch to finish this off. Totally Stampalicious has a fabulous special running right now, here is how it works:
Stampalicious Dessert Menu
Level 1 - Vanilla Ice Cream - Buy 5 Get 1 Free
Level 2 - Strawberry Shortcake - Buy 8 Get 2 Free
Level 3 - Triple Layer Chocolate Cake - Buy 11 Get 3 Free
What better time to start your Christmas shopping early! See you back here tomorrow for my 12 days of Christmas! Have a wonderful day.

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

Way cute Stacy!

April said...

Stacy, this is really cute! I love how you made the snow. Great job! I just uploaded a Christmas card on my blog called Snowy Background. You might like to try the technique. have a great day!

Marisa said...

Great card! Love the deep green you used and the puffed snow :)

Linsey R said...

OH gosh, these jolly lil cuties are delightful Stacy! I love how you made the snow sparkle and what a beautiful rich and shimmery ribbon! You have definitely inspired me today and I know that will be the case for the rest of your 12 days of Christmas! I better get going too :) Can't wait to see whatcha have for day two! Thank you also for you sweet comment on my blog. It meant more than know and you are a special friend! Hugs!

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a sweet card.....you really highlighted those cuties

Naomi said...

So cute! YAY! I adore traditional Christmas colours! The LO is awesome, love the border die with pearls, and the image is adorable!

Hugs,
Naomi

Debbie said...

yes, I agree, this is totally adorable, and I smiled as soon as I saw it..

Debbie

America said...

How CUTE is this in traditional Christmas colors!!!! Love the snowflakes, the rich green and that FAB bow!