Sunday, December 3, 2017

CHRISTmas in December

Good morning and happy December. Well I am just getting around to posting my creation for the December Dirty Dozen Christmas challenge today, sorry about that. This months challenge is all about Birth. Christ birth, anything from the stable, shepherds, north star, stable etc. Hope you can play along this month. 


I stamped my retired Clear Dollar Stamps scripture and then stamped lightly the Unity stable image and colored with light copic colors. Layered onto some Spellbinders decorative die cuts. The Berries and Birds designer paper was my inspiration for the colors. Found some older felt snowflakes I still have and added that to bring out the red berries a bit more. Some flourished pearls and ribbon to finish it off. Voila! 


3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Absolutely beautiful, Stacy! Oh, how I love the way you've lightly colored the manger image under the scripture. I'm having paper envy. Gorgeous!

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

This is just a stunning layer of stamps and dies. The verse is precious and the mix of colors is fabulous!

Dandi93 said...

Beautiful card Stacy..... so many pretty elements with the dp, the pearls and the lacy ribbon